Friday, September 03, 2004

Freedom To Live Your Dreams Takes WORK

Freedom To Live Your Dreams Takes WORK

I started this blog, to talk about building a home business and what it really takes.

Over the years, I've seen so many "DEALS" around and so many people looking to get rich. The sad part is they are looking for something where they do NOT have to talk to people, do NOT have to sell anything and basically where they can sign up, do nothing and wake up rich.

What usually happens is they jump on the latest deal, they put out money sometimes $100, mabye $200 or even some up to $1,000 or more thinking they are "investing" in freedom. They fail to realize that businesses do NOT grow on their own. It takes much time, effort and work to grow a real business.

About 10 years ago, I realize that I would NEVER get rich working for someone else trading my time for $$$. I had no clue how to grow a business nor did I have money to invest, so I started out part time in my spare time, learning and looking for that Magic business.

What I learned is there is NO magic but there are truly good solid things people can do to build an income if they are willing to WORK! The key word is WORK.

Freedom does NOT come free. Freedom comes with a price and that price is lots of hard work and effort to build yourself a residual income that comes in whether you work or not. Freedom comes to those that pay the price. I'm very thankful today that I broke out of the norm and built several income streams.

I'll talk about that more later on. IF you want to reach your dreams, you can do it. Dreams were made to happen.

No comments: