Tuesday, September 21, 2004

OMG not AGAIN!

Here we are a week later, and it's been a whirlwind of a week, almost like I have a hurricane of the BRAIN. I was introduced in the past week to a new tool that is so exciting. It's a tool that can be used by anyone anywhere in any business, or even within families.

It can grow any business, or help people communicate with family and friends. I've been wrapped up in setting up this new branch to my home business and also sharing it with a few so they can use it in their own businesses. It' s so exciting that my phone has been ringing off the hook and I have not turned on the TV in days UNTIL .....TODAY

YIKES

I was on the call with a local area friend, who told me the rain here today ws REMINANTS of IVAN. I was HUH, Ivan literally destroyed North Florida and Ala, and went up to play havoc with GA & some of those states but I assumed he had died off. Evidently this is the back side rain from that.

In addition the new one Jeanne, last time I heard was not going to be a big deal, cause she was supposed to go out to sea, and so was KARL, the one behind her.

I figured I had enough of this waiting and watching so went back to working my business. I've been going non stop now for a few days with this new product cause it's SOOOO Fun and exciting.

NOW....looks like back to the stinking TV .... to see what's up...and found out we have a long list of characters here, as behind Jeanne and Karl, comes LISA, and looks like Mathew. Geez what is going on.

Mathew is my grandson and he IS a holy Terror so I hope this storm named after him does not take after him.

UNREAL.

Well I'm going to keep an eye on it but not too much spare time to worry about it for now. I have to get back to setting up this new product I have and sharing it with people, so I can help them build their business.

Back to the drawing board

No comments: