Saturday, September 04, 2004

Saturday - still waiting

I went to bed last night, and after watching anothe movie. Normally I NEVER watch TV or too many movies. Usually I'm on line, working my business or on the phones, or else taking time off to vacation. NEVER Do I watch so much tv and movies.

But Hurricanes change your lives.

We just got over 4 or 5 days of waiting on Charlie and it seems like yesterday. I went on with life glued to the TV so I've been trying NOT to do that this time, only it's addictive. You get online, you turn the TV to watch. You watch a movie, or do something else and flip on the TV to watch.

So here it is 9 AM Saturday morning.

Here we are again. Woke up to a beautiful sunny day. Nice and sunny, yet the TV warns us of FLOODS and coming rain. Looks like the storm is now moving at 6 MPH.... with the outer bands just barely touching Florida.

It looks like the bottom half of the state appears to be covered with rain bands yet I look outside and do not see a cloud in the sky. It's very deceptive.

The tv does a good job about warning people yet also you wonder what do you do, when You have everything out. I'm praying we keep our power. I can't imagine being days with NO Air Conditioning and no internet connection, no ice, no food.

This is scary ... I'm watching now films coming in from the Bahamas, and all the LOOTING. That amazes me that people can be so evil. In a disaster, people come out to steal and destroy. It's a shame the hurricane does not take away the looters and wash them out to sea. There is no excuse for that.

Well, it's time for breakfast. If you're reading this please keep Florida in your prayers.


No comments: