Sunday, September 26, 2004

The worst is past (WELL ALMOST)

We survived another one, and feel so lucky and blessed. Millions are without power but ours stayed on and for that I'm thankful.

When they eye came over I went out and picked up branches. I saw a big one that was above my suv, hanging by a thread but it has not fallen yet. I moved the car next door, and will have to deal with that but other than that nothing major here. Tomorrow I will walk around the neighborhood. I did see a few big limbs and trees down.

The storm has passed us. That is the good news. The bad news is that is presently stalled and sitting in the gulf. We just hope it won't come back.

Watching TV there was lots of damage, flooding, trees down on houses and stuff in our city, so I feel very fortunate that we have nothing but tree limbs again.

Well.....hope that ends it. ....but there is also Lisa we're watching...YIKES this is nuts

No comments: