Thursday, September 23, 2004

Totally unreal

I'm just not believing this junk.... I hope others are not like me. I was told Jeanne is coming now.
I'm so tired of watching these things come...it's getting old

Our side of the state has prepared now for 3 of these things and it's getting old, so this time I will just ignore until it gets closer..watching for 5 days and having people run around evacuate, come back , go away , come back, it's getting totally crazy.

My business has been so crazy the last week, that it's been nonstop with phones ringing off the hook, to the point I have lost my voice, and have to whisper. It's been sort of wild and unbelieveable, since we found this little silly product that helps people with their business, no matter what the business is. It's been so nuts this past week, that I literally was surprised to see more of this nonsense.

This silly Ivan they say is still spinning rain in Texas now.

Weather out has turned cooler at night a wee bit..so you would think thes things would go away. Our state is tore up, people are homeless and these things keep on coming. Don't know when it will end.


No comments: