Saturday, October 22, 2005

Do You Have Time?

This week, we've had our eyes on Hurricane Wilma. Lots of time as it's been so slow, we all sit and wait. We can't make any plans, as it was due to arrive here days ago. Unfortunately, this year has been totally unreal with one storm after the other.

I do feel so bad for all the folks from Katrina, and Rita, and those horrendous storms that did so much destruction. I am pretty thankful though that I have built my business over the years, so if something ever did happen, I would have income still coming in. Many are not blessed like that, and it's sad to see their homes and jobs wiped out over night.

I believe in freedom, but freedom does not come free. I takes much work and effort to grow a business. The reason more do not do that, is they find it too much work, and that's sad. Everyone that wants to build a business, has to make many sacrifices, as it does take giving up things now so you can have the freedome later.

It's all about choices. You take the time to do something now when you can, or later, it will be too late. Do YOU have the time?

TIME means building your own future and creating a way to have income no matter what happens. THINK ABOUT IT.

No comments: