Monday, July 04, 2005

Here We Go Again

It's that season again, already we're working on the 3rd tropical storm of the season.

Scary stuff going on in Florida this year. My neighbor had some violent nightmares about some really bad storms coming this year, and the state of Florida exploding. They were so vivid that she sold her home and is getting out of the state and moving to Tennessee.

I was outside tonight and they were loading up the cards, and packing and were ina hurry to leave fast before the next storms come. I came in and told hubby, I kind of felt like I was living in the days of Noah's Ark. I certainly hope she is way wrong, just in case she wasn't I thougth I'd add the prediction to this blog before the season starts in full swing.

Let's all hope she's wrong.

No comments: